This is to familiarize you with the process we are about to embark with!
1. The night we get in, we will dine together. I will have some paperwork for Millie and Chris to fill out to give us the next day regarding health concerns for the entire family including pets.
2. When that paperwork is available we will all sit down in an interview regarding the clients’ responses. As this is confidential information I will need verbal releases to speak to the children, especially if the parents want me to. I have decades of hours working with children with all kinds of issues. I also can meet with any of them with Jin as I believe she treats them already. Parents may or may not be present depending on YOUR WISHES. She may bring the family file for consultation as I recommend this to really get the results we all intend.
3. Depending on the weather, we will actually be out on the land about 7 hours a day, all three of us. We will start around 9-9:30, but this is flexible due to conditions. So, lunch can be around 12:30 or 1. We will need to hydrate a lot and sometimes, because of the severity of the fields, I will send someone into ‘time out’ to protect them. This would mean a trip to the rest room, a snack and perhaps a hot beverage. ( this is regular protocol, but we usually are working out of our vehicles.) I may also use some of the Light Life Tools on them to make sure they are centered and working at their best.
4. For sure, Bill and I will be available for dinner and will notify you by lunch if we are running downtown for some ‘sight seeing’. Jin should have lunch with us and even breakfast if she wishes based on the heavy discount attributed to this particular job situation. I hope you understand. We also can brain storm about challenges at those 2 meals together and talk about the final drawing and installation.
5. Our evenings are our own.
6. At the time we determine that I need to stay longer, you will be notified immediately. Your final drawing of the home and property will arrive approximately 2 weeks later, when we have a conference call to go over what we found and mitigated. However, as we are working, I will be able to report to you what our findings look like. Millie and Chris are welcome to come out and watch and ask questions of me. I hope you will even try walking along with the rods in your hands by the flags a little bit to see if you can detect what I have worked with for 23 years. It is fun!
I also want to mention that due to the size of the home, I will be determining what rods are sunk in the ground when and where. The grids will assuredly have to be done a little differently since we will be working 3 days, allowing the changes to ‘cook’ a little before leaving. I just want to re-iterate that having never been on the property myself is a challenge. Yet, we will adapt and do a wonderful job for you. It is not the first time I have flown in to work on property by any means.
I advise that if you have any cats that go outdoors, that you keep them in the home until you hear from me. We can see some behavior displayed in any living thing on the property as soon as the first several rods are in the ground. Most of the time all is for the highest good. Once in a while we may see otherwise. The family is advised to get extra rest while we are there and hydrate a lot as well, particularly with clean water. I will want to hear of ANY peculiarities within the family dynamic by the 2nd day of work.
Thanks so much Everyone!!!
Karen Rice King, BA, CHAP, Registered Psychotherapist
Master Dowser Energy Worker
PO Box 785, Louisville, CO 80027